It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and long term, for both yourself and others, will come.
I am licensed in the State of New York as a professional massage therapist (LMT). In 1999, I completed the 1269-hour massage therapy program at the Swedish Institute College of Massage Therapy in New York City and earned an Associate Degree in Occupational Studies (AOS).
The Dalai Lama
My Reiki classes are eligible for NCBTMB continuing education hours. Massage Therapists are able to accumulate CE Hours by taking my classes as I am an Approved Provider.
My training, certifications and memberships include:
- National board certification as a massage therapist and body worker (NCTMB) through the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Certified in Prenatal Massage Therapy (CPMT) through the Institute of Somatic Therapy
Reiki and Reiki Master training and attunements from William Lee Rand and the International Center for Reiki Training
- Professional Member - International Center for Reiki Training
- Member American Massage Counsil
- Member Golden Key International Honor Society
- Thomas W. Smith Fellow
- Member Harlem Rose Garden
- Mount Morris Park Community Improvement Association
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Italian Studies (Cum Laude) from the City University of New York.
LMT, CPMT, NCTMB & Reiki Master Teacher
Union Square, New York, NY 10003
Accept PayPal, American Express, VISA, MasterCard & Discover Card